Thursday 5 June 2014

Start of a life as a GAO

 
Having just escaped the school life, it indeed feels a great relief for one to get employed. Now that I have entered into the work life, I feel happy as well as worried since duty comes with responsibilities.
Being a GAO, I think it would be an interesting task because through my induction course out here I could portray that the task of GAO is not one man game. One needs to be multi -talented, therefore, I can learn a lot of new things.
Above all, I feel proud to be a GAO because I can understand the problems and pains of the common man at the grass root level and help them. I want to myself to work hard with utmost dedication to my gewog. I hope my people will  like my coming to their place. I want to make a difference in their lives.



                                                                                                             Yeshey Wangmo
                                                                                                             Chokorling. Pemagatshel.

No comments:

Post a Comment